New Year’s Eve is upon us.
Are you one to make resolutions?
I am not typically but, I do try to make changes.
Some work and some do not.
C’est la vie.
I have often tried to stop cussing..that NEVER happens.
I did start blogging as a resolution… here we are 2 years later.
December 31st, 2011 marks my 2 year Blogiversary.
I do want to do these 2 worksheets with my family this week. I think it will be fun to set goals and see how it goes.
Here are some things that will guide my resolutions…
I think I am going to lay it out there with these top items….
1. say NO more (the volunteering always gets out of control with work and family needing to be a priority)
2. buy less, choose well (i gotta hone the shopaholicism cause I am running out of space)
3. unplug from electronics more especially during family time (this is REALLY hard for me…)
4. eat more fruit and veggies
5. take better pictures
6. learn Adobe illustrator for my blog
7. create e-commerce for The English Room and work on making my design studio more retail friendly
8. PATIENCE (this one may be like cussing but, I can try)
9. go to bed earlier
10. get organized
11. tell my family I love them every day