Welcome to the Social Network of the South
Since 2011, we have been bringing our community some of the South’s best content through our member posts and weekly newsletter. Full of created and curated posts from the fabulous C-Team of contributors, our newsletter spotlights the people, places, and products that are drawing attention to our South.
The Southern Coterie is your place to learn, ask questions, share experiences and communicate with our friends. You’ll find a compelling mix of lifestyle and business posts – who says you can’t mix business and pleasure?
Create your profile and join in our conversation by posting content from your own blog and sharing your insight with our community. Your post may be selected and featured in our weekly Wednesday newsletter to members.
TIPS for MEMBERS
1. All new and returning users must request a password change the first time you log into the new site. Click this “Sign In” or link from the top right. Then click the “Lost Your Password?” link at the bottom of the screen. Enter the email assigned to your account and you will be sent an email with instructions on how to update your password. Double check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email in seconds. Your user name is different than your email when you log back in.
2. After logging in, you are taken to your profile activity feed. From there you can write a post and view your feed.
3. All aspects of your profile can be edited or viewed from the “Welcome, username” button at the top right in the black admin bar.
4. To add a post to the blog, you can click the “+New” link the black admin bar and choose post.
5. For your blog posts, please select from three CATEGORIES (Connect, Collaborate, Create) and TAG your post to be sorted to the group – here are the explanations of our three pillars …