Every day of the week, I run across so many things online that catch my eye. Some make me laugh, some make me cry, some restore my faith in humanity while others leave me scratching my head. For the sake of disclosure, some of these finds make me reach for my credit card – who can resist a bargain?! Whatever the case, these they are all too good to keep to myself. So, beginning today, I will be sharing a list of Friday Favorites:
1. Unless you've been living under a rock this week, you may have heard about a little snowstorm down South called Storm Leon. See how he turned the city streets of Birmingham into one big ice skating rink
2. In related Storm Leon news, read what this selfless doctor did to reach a patient across town when the roads were blocked... wow! (click above link for video)
3. I know, Justin Bieber's arrest is old news by now but did you see how these concerned doggies are reaching out to him?
4. Who is watching the Super Bowl this Sunday only for the commercials? Guilty as charged! To save you from sitting through the whole thing, may I present some of the best 2014 Super Bowl commercials?
5. Yes, SEC college football is over but I love AJ McCarron and love his Brent Musburger joke.
6. Life lessons - Because we are never to old to learn.
7. Just in time for Valentine's Day, America's most romantic towns and my home topped the list. Bam!