Since we are all jazzed up from New York Fashion Week, let's take a look at some of our favorite Southern designers. Here's our wishlist for fall from some of our faves from the South like Billy Reid, Amy Smilovic, Kayce Hughes, Jane Pope Cooper, Carrie Eddmenson and K Cooper Ray...
1. Limited Edition Billy Reid/Coach collaboration - Handcrafted saddle... lined in a custom wallpaper-inspired jacquard.
3. Kayce Hughes Ruth Dress - New style for fall and we are loving the vintage vibe of the zipper! Dress the dark denim up or down based on shoes and jewelry.
4. How fab to have one or a whole stack of this branch ring from Jane Pope Jewelry? Select black, coffee or white diamond with rose, white or yellow gold.
5. imogene + willie mid rise straight leg vintage meets modern fit - imogene rinsed
6. We love K Cooper Ray's reversible Prep Neck Bows and Long Ties - hip and fresh menswear.
XOXO - CHERI HARDEN LEAVY