With our big Easter dinner on the horizon, it is time to start planning your menu!! These roasted carrots and asparagus make the perfect side dish to your festive spread and are sure to please Peter Rabbits of any size!
Quick Roasted Carrots & Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2" strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place carrots on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, lemon pepper, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss to coat. Leave room on one side for asparagus. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven and turn. Add asparagus and drizzle with olive oil, lemon pepper, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss to coat. Roast asparagus and carrots for 25 more minutes tossing every 10 minutes.
Looking for a full menu plan?! Go to High Heels to Hot Wheels for all the recipes below!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Upside Down Cake